REDS10 (UK) Ltd General Data Protection Regulation Guidelines Notice
REDS10 (UK) Ltd is compliant with the current GDPR Laws, compliancy means that data we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purpose and for no other reason than those clearly explained below
- Only relevant to the purposes we have informed you of and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary
- Kept and destroyed securely ensuring that appropriate technological and security measures are in place to protect personal data, to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised use and disclosure
The Data We Hold
- Individual and Company Names
- Contact details including Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers and Email Addresses
- Financial Information – Banking Details (Account Number and Sort Code) stored only on our online banking system and used for making payments
COLLECTING DATA ONLINE
We collect information publicly available on social networking sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ such as likes, shares, clicks and posts relating to our company. This data is usually anonymised directly at source.
We also collect data about your use of our website using Third Party applications such as cookies and Google Analytics. We collect standard internet log information such as the pages visited, the amount of time spent on our website and how you found it. This data is anonymised at source and we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES & HOW TO DISALLOW THEM?
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Cookies are small files places on an internet user’s computer, smart phone or tablet. They are generated by a web server and can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card and help us provide a tailored experience to our website.
The Legal Basis and Purpose of the Data Held
REDS10 (UK) Ltd will only ever hold as much detail as is required to enable us to process your account.
Your personal data will be used for all or some of the following;
- To send and receive quotations
- To send and receive orders
- To discuss works projects
- To send and receive invoices
- To make purchase payments
- To maintain our own accounts and records
Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal details will be only be stored within our computer system and on our secure accounts database, this information will be sent once a year to our accountant and returned to us once our end of year audit is complete. We will not share your information with any third parties.
How Long Your Data Is Stored
We will keep basic information for a maximum of 2 years, after which it will be reviewed. Financial data will be stored for 7 years
REDS10 (UK) Ltd will make every effort to ensure data is stored for only for as long as necessary.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
- You have the right to contact us to request the personal data we hold on you.
- You have the right to enquire why we hold your personal data.
- You have the right to enquire who has access to your personal data and where we acquired it.
- If the information we hold on you is incorrect, incomplete or out of date you can inform us of any changes and your data will be updated.
- If you feel your information should no longer be used by REDS10 (UK) Ltd you have the right to request that we erase your information. Upon receipt of your request we will confirm whether the information we hold has been deleted or the reason why it cannot be deleted (for example, we need it to comply with a legal obligation).
- You have the right to request we stop or limit the processing of your person data. Upon receipt of your request we will confirm whether we are able to comply or the reason why we cannot (for example, we need it to comply with a legal obligation).
- You have the right to request that we transfer some of your data to another controller, where processing is being carried out by automatic means.
- Where we are relying on you to give your expressed consent to process your personal data you can withdraw your consent by email, telephone or post (please find our information below).
- If you have any concerns regarding your personal data, please contact the Information Commissioners Office;
0303 123 1113
ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Our Contact Details
REDS10 (UK) Ltd, The Old Church, 89b Quicks Road, Wimbledon, SW19 1EX
These guidelines were updated 24th May 2018 in accordance with GDPR
This policy applies to all employees, temporary workers, consultants, contractors or agents, subsidiaries and associated companies acting on the behalf of the Company.