King’s College London: Bar & Spit13 December 2016
Yavneh Primary School9 September 2016
King's College London: Bush House
Built by American businessman Irving T Bush and designed by US architect Harvey W Corbett in 1919, its original function of Bush House was to be an international trade centre. In 1941, it became the home of the BBC World Service until 2012 and recently, its lease (for at least the next 50 years) has been taken up by King’s College London (KCL). KCL aims to use Bush House to create a dynamic campus in the heart of London by uniting two prime locations – the Aldwych and their historic Strand Campus.
Reds10 were employed as sole supplier of high quality furniture for their state-of-the-art teaching spaces, breakout areas and open plan offices.
With many parts of the building being Grade II listed, Bush House allows KCL approximately 300,000 sq ft of additional space for student study and social space, new teaching facilities and academic accommodation, mixing its opulent and historic style with contemporary, state-of-the-art teaching facilities.
Key BenefitReds10 were employed as sole supplier of high quality furniture for their state-of-the-art teaching spaces, breakout areas and open plan offices.
300,000 sq ft