Your Career with Reds10: Senior Project Manager
Reds10 is an award-winning, dynamic, agile and growing offsite construction company that is ‘born digital’. Our purpose is to equip all society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces. Currently celebrating our 15th year, we provide clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, operate and hire amazing spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, defence and leisure sectors. Our focus on customer experience and building performance means that we provide better, faster and more affordable solutions with less carbon.
We are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to work with our existing project management team to deliver our amazing spaces on time and on budget.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be accountable for the oversight of projects and project teams. You will provide strong and effective leadership in managing relationships and delivering outputs in order to realise commercially successful outcomes, on time and to high quality standards.
- Provide the drive and focus throughout project lifecycles, promoting best practice and company policies at each stage.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of transparency throughout the project to support a no surprise approach internally or to external clients.
- Ensure that timeframe targets and budgets are successfully achieved
- Own, maintain and cultivate effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Lead the design stage process, working with Design Managers to develop a coordinated set of Contractors Proposals and planning application documents.
- Ensure permits and licenses are obtained from appropriate authorities.
- Work alongside the commercial team to negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine resource requirements (staffing, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitation.
- Manage a team of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers, and ensure they are supported in their work.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases with the Operations team to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Ensure the highest H&S standards are maintained at all times.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for Client and Leadership teams
- Manage a team of sub-contractors working on projects
- Ensure that the required BIM standards are met at all times
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, or related discipline/ or equivalent work experience.
- Member of APM/RICS/CIOB or equivalent professional organisation, or actively working towards membership.
- Established PM, having worked with or from a consultancy background
- Experience of working throughout all project stages from inception through to the end of defects period.
- Experience of leading teams and mentoring more junior colleagues
- Sector specific client experience - Department for Education / MOD experience
- Experience of modular building desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
The Old Church
89b Quicks Road