Your Career with Reds10: BIM Coordinator
Are you an BIM Coordinator looking to make a difference in the dynamic field of offsite construction?
We are an award-winning vertically integrated Offsite Construction specialist and an innovative force in the construction industry, driven by our purpose to help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces. This goes beyond mere projects; we're passionate about creating positive impacts for our people, our business, our clients, their customers, and the communities where we live and work.
As a part of our vibrant culture, we encourage our people to be ‘Straightforward’, conveying information clearly and concisely. We value ‘Personable’ individuals who can build trust at all levels internally and externally. Our team is ‘Agile’, capable of swift problem-solving and innovation. We are ‘Restless’, continuously seeking improvement and development. And above all, we are ‘SMART’, goal-oriented and capable of multi-tasking efficiently. If these values resonate with you, we'd love to hear from you.
Reds10 is seeking an experienced BIM coordinator to join our Reds10 team! You will be responsible for managing the Building Information Modelling (BIM) process within the design department of an end-to-end design and build company. As a BIM coordinator you will be required to have expertise in BIM software and processes to ensure the effective use of BIM throughout the design process. This role will be based in Driffield.
- Collaborating with internal teams and external stakeholders to develop and implement BIM strategies for projects.
- Leading the creation and maintenance of detailed BIM models, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and adherence to project standards and templates.
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, and contractors to integrate BIM data and models, facilitating seamless project coordination and communication.
- Conducting clash detection and resolving design conflicts using BIM Navisworks.
- Managing and organizing project-related documentation, including drawings, models, and ISO 19650:2 specifications.
- Providing BIM training and support to project team members, promoting BIM best practices and ensuring effective utilisation of BIM tools such as Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo & Solibri.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in BIM technology, recommending process improvements and innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a BIM Coordinator or similar role in the construction industry.
- Proficiency in BIM software such as Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and Solibri
- Strong knowledge of ISO 19650:2 standards, protocols, and workflows.
- Familiarity with modular construction techniques and practices is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities, with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Driffield Business Park
We eagerly await the chance to review your application and discuss how you can contribute to our team.
Reds10 is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Reds10 today and unleash your potential!