Your Career with Reds10: Assistant Project Manager
Reds10 is an award-winning, dynamic, agile and growing offsite construction company that is ‘born digital’. Our purpose is to equip all society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces. Currently celebrating our 15th year, we provide clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, operate and hire amazing spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, defence and leisure sectors. Our focus on customer experience and building performance means that we provide better, faster and more affordable solutions with less carbon.
We are looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to work with our existing project management team to deliver our amazing spaces on time and on budget.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will support and assist our Project Managers in the planning, coordination, and execution of projects. You will be responsible for the administrative duties on projects as well as managing discrete elements of the project.
- Provide administrative support, including the collection of data, to the project manager during the construction and preconstruction phases
- Schedule meetings, take minutes or actions points as required
- Keep track of project actions and approach team members as appropriate within timeframes
- Proactively build relationships with clients, designers, subcontractors and internal colleagues
- Research information as required
- Perform administrative tasks to support the successful completion
- Manage the projects data environment (Autodesk BIM360) to ensure the project team have access and that documents are uploaded and shared properly.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Project/Construction management or a related discipline. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Relevant experience in relation to project management
- Aspiring member of APM/RICS/CIOB or equivalent professional organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to pass information clearly and accurately
- Exemplary customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to operate analysis and communication software such as MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to quickly upskills in platforms and software used at Reds10
- A goal-oriented mindset and good organisational skills
- Willingness to tackle challenges to solve problems
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to understand and apply feedback on work performance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Driffield Business Park