Your Career with Reds10: Senior Site Manager (site-based)
Reds10 is an award-winning, dynamic, agile and growing offsite construction company that is ‘born digital’. Our purpose is to equip all society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces. Currently celebrating our 15th year, we provide clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, operate and hire amazing spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, defence and leisure sectors. Our focus on customer experience and building performance means that we provide better, faster and more affordable solutions with less carbon.
Due to continued and robust growth, we are looking for a Senior Site Manager for one of our key education project sites, to ensure that we deliver amazing spaces to the highest quality standards, both in terms of quality and health & safety.
As a Senior Site Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the safe day-to-day running on site of a Reds10 project, keeping within project timescales and budgets, and resolving any delays or problems encountered on site.
- Demonstrate great Health & Safety stewardship, leading Reds10 Health and Safety agenda on site and exercising the stop work authority if safety standards are compromised
- Oversee onsite construction, establishing and managing the construction programme and ensuring compliance with building and safety regulations
- Ensure quality control checks and the inspection of work carried out.
- Overall responsibility for management, coordination and supervision of sub-contractors
- Set up H&S procedures and manage site HSE processes and performance
- First point of contact for all site management issues; point of escalation as required
- Develop and manage testing, commissioning and inspection programme
- Manage soft landings plan
- Set up sample and control panels and quality control procedures and ensure they are followed at all times
- Programming sub-contractor requirements in order to ensure the site is adequately resourced at all times, and programmes are updated and met.
- Ensure daily safety inspections take place and that any issues raised are resolved as soon as possible
- Solve problems in a timely fashion
- Source materials as required
- Monitor and report regularly to the Operations Manager on the progress of a project including regular programme updates
- Identify potential issues before they arise and flag to the Operations Manager
- Keep the site team motivated and focussed
- Demonstrate great Health & Safety stewardship, leading Reds10 Health and Safety agenda on site
- Use BIM models for information, discussing the model with the team to inform consequent execution of work.
- Use BIM platforms to ensure all team members are working from the correct drawings and to share amendments with the Design Team.
- Carry out evaluation and lessons learned to inform best future practice
Skills & Experience
- A demonstrable track record of maintaining the highest H&S standards on site
- Proven experience of managing sites and delivering quality buildings on time and on budget
- Modular experience advantageous but not essential
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified
- An understanding of BIM process as it relates to on site functions
- Great communication skills, able to build relationships and resolve conflict
- Experience managing sub-contractors
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Based on one of our key education project sites in London (Burough of Barking and Dagenham).