Your Career with Reds10: Quantity Surveyor
Reds10 is an award-winning, dynamic, agile and growing offsite construction company that is ‘born digital’. Our purpose is to equip all society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces. Currently celebrating our 15th year, we provide clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, operate and hire amazing spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, defence and leisure sectors. Our focus on customer experience and building performance means that we provide better, faster and more affordable solutions with less carbon.
Due to continued and robust growth, we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join each of our teams in London and Driffield, helping to deliver our amazing spaces on time and on budget.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be part of our multi-faceted Commercial Team, who work together to manage all contractual and financial aspects of our construction projects, alongside our Project Managers.
- Support the calculation and management of costs relating to projects.
- Assist in monitoring the capital expenditure phases of development of a project.
- Assist in quantifying various elements of the construction projects.
- Assist in quantifying and creating project budgets and sub-contractor packages.
- Analyse project finances and report against initial project budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of tender and contract documents.
- Support in cost analyses and monitoring of cost variations.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent work experience
- Significant, demonstrable previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in modular construction would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to pass information clearly and accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work both as part of a team and also independently
- Strong MS Office skills
- The ability to quickly upskills in platforms and software used at Reds10
- A goal-oriented mindset and good organisational skills
- Willingness to tackle challenges and solve problems
- Great attention to detail, numerically literate and able to multi-task
- The ability to understand and apply feedback on work performance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street