Your Career with Reds10: Health & Safety Advisor
Reds10 is an award-winning, dynamic, agile and growing offsite construction company that is ‘born digital’. Our purpose is to equip all society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces. Currently celebrating our 15th year, we provide clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, operate and hire amazing spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, defence and leisure sectors. Our focus on customer experience and building performance means that we provide better, faster and more affordable solutions with less carbon.
Due to continued robust growth, we are now looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to join our team at our Factory in Driffield.
You will be responsible for both the strategic development and pragmatic application of Health and Safety processes and systems, by influencing and engaging with key stakeholders across the business from operations and site leadership team, through to production operative level, including trades workers. The role will be focused around the development of the Safety Culture within the Manufacturing facility, tying in with the company wide Health and Safety strategy and ensuring legislative requirements are met. Engaging with teams and key stakeholders to work collaboratively in developing pragmatic Health and Safety solutions, embedding a culture of ownership across the organisation, by winning hearts and minds.
- Experience of influencing and driving Health and Safety strategy within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to switch between working strategically, and tactically. At times providing hands on support in the delivery of all H&S activities, including supporting the team with RAMS and SOPs
- Strong H&S knowledge, supported with a NEBOSH general certificate qualification, or above/ equivalent in H&S
- Auditing and inspection experience, with an aptitude for pragmatic corrective action setting
- Experience of working with and continuously improving management systems in line with ISO accreditation requirements
- Experience of developing implementation and improvement plans for the whole suite of Health and Safety activities
- Proficiency in the use of MS office software
- Experience of working within an industrial / related environment
- Experience with construction related / offsite MMC activities is very advantageous.
- Full UK driving license
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Driffield Business Park