Your Career with Reds10: Apprentice Office Administrator
Reds10 is an award-winning, dynamic, agile and growing offsite construction company that is ‘born digital’. We exist to ‘help everyone live learn and thrive in amazing spaces’. We are changing the game in our industry and are the future of how spaces are funded, designed, delivered and operated to better meet customer needs. Our mission is to deliver amazing spaces with 100% productivity. We are at the leading edge of building technology, striving to ensure our buildings can be operated at zero carbon.
Due to continued robust growth, we are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Office Administrator to join our team at our London office.
You will work with our Office Manager and Financial Controller, to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and wider team.
- Booking accommodation for staff members and making sure to record these in the main tracker
- Collecting the mail from the post room and making sure parcels are collected and accounted for
- Head office point of contact. Answering the main telephone for the company, dealing with different types of phone calls
- Maintaining accurate records of all staff training and arranging renewals when appropriate
- Assist in administration of SAGE
- Supporting in monitoring compliance checks
- Filing invoices
- Assisting with loading invoices and staff expenses onto the system
- Maintaining of the stationery and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring the office and kitchen area are clean and tidy at all times, providing a welcoming and professional environment for our employees and guests
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in filing and document management, including the ability to manage business correspondence and the ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping other people
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street