Your Career with Reds10: Site Engineer
Are you an Site Engineer looking to make a difference in the dynamic field of offsite construction?
We are an award-winning vertically integrated Offsite Construction specialist and an innovative force in the construction industry, driven by our purpose to help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces. This goes beyond mere projects; we're passionate about creating positive impacts for our people, our business, our clients, their customers, and the communities where we live and work.
As a part of our vibrant culture, we encourage our people to be ‘Straightforward’, conveying information clearly and concisely. We value ‘Personable’ individuals who can build trust at all levels internally and externally. Our team is ‘Agile’, capable of swift problem-solving and innovation. We are ‘Restless’, continuously seeking improvement and development. And above all, we are ‘SMART’, goal-oriented and capable of multi-tasking efficiently. If these values resonate with you, we'd love to hear from you.
Reds10 is looking for an experienced, Site engineer to join our Reds10 Team. The purpose of this role is to provide site engineering duties within a factory environment as well as site-based projects within the UK. As a Site Engineer you will establish the level and survey control for contracts as well as the setting out detailed works per the contract drawings, ensuring that checks are made regularly. As built, surveys shall be carried out at hold points within the factory and site-based projects to ensure that the works and contract drawings match.
This role will be based in Driffield but will require frequent visits to site.
- Establish the level and survey control for contracts on site.
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out regularly and recorded for Quality Assurance purposes.
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time.
- Produce a Daily Site Diary
- Promote the Reds10 Rules and establish safe working cultures and practices.
- Comply with company procedures and legal obligations.
- Promote and comply with environmental compliance.
- Deliver the works safely.
- Previous experience of setting out on civil engineering projects
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station or EDM instruments – Leica Preferred
- A Degree qualified/HNC (or equivalent) in civil engineering or Construction Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Experience in using AutoCAD and MS Office
- CSCS card
- Cable avoidance training
- Ability to carry out as built surveys for Quality Assurance
- First aid training
- Temporary-works co-ordination/Supervisor
- Asbestos Awareness
- 3D Scanning to BIM experience 3D point cloud processing (.LGS, RCP/RCS and .e57.) Autodesk Revit As Built Surveying and Drawing production
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Driffield Business Park
We eagerly await the chance to review your application and discuss how you can contribute to our team.
Reds10 is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Reds10 today and unleash your potential!