Your Career with Reds10: Senior Document Controller
Reds10 is an award-winning, off-site construction specialist, providing clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, fit out, operate and hire modular buildings. We exist to help equip society to LIVE, LEARN and THRIVE in AMAZING SPACES.
Led by an experienced management team, Reds10 prioritises customer experience, building performance and design quality. Pushing the architectural boundaries, we are challenging the 'one size fits all' perception of modular construction and instead creating amazing buildings with high architectural integrity in partnership with architectural practices.
Our passion to deliver great experiences for our clients and their customers and to change and drive our industry forward is what brings us together.
As part of Team Reds10, you can have the autonomy to take your career in whichever direction you choose alongside fantastic colleagues who will support you along the way.
We are looking for a driven, friendly and experienced document controller to join our support team here at Reds10!
Working closely with all of our live projects, you will be responsible for checking the accuracy of information contained within our CDE platform at all critical stages and ensure that documents are aligned to the Employers Requirements and BEP.
You will strive to achieve a seamless handover of information on project completion to improve the customer experience and leave a 'best in the class' lasting impression of Reds10 to the client and end users.
- Implement and lead document control procedures whilst ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- Quality checking all documentation and communication and set up and maintain project filing systems to support the successful completion of a project.
- Create and maintain various trackers, registers, and other tolls to ensure that all approved information is accessible and easy to find.
- Produce reports for senior managers to ascertain design information progress.
- Archive site documentation, recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable.
- Communicate awareness of document control procedures to project members.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in relevant/ related discipline.
- Equivalent work experience of 5 years.
- Experience using Autodesk products.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Works well with other people, and able to delegate and is a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to pass information clearly and accurately.
- The ability to operate software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to upskill in platforms and software used at Reds10.
- Willingness to tackle challenges to solve problems.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels with colleagues, consultants, site staff, subcontractors, and client disciplines.
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Our people lead the innovations and deliver the solutions that help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces.
Our aim is to create an inspiring, safe, and inclusive environment where all our people can live, learn, and thrive. Our guiding principles establish the ambitions and beliefs that steer how we will live our purpose and are the foundation of our commitment to each other.
If you share our ambitions and beliefs, help us to live them and fundamentally change the way spaces are designed, funded, built, and operated!
Driffield Business Park