Your Career with Reds10: Planner
We are looking for an efficient and dedicated Planner to join our Reds10 team!
We are an award-winning vertically integrated Offsite Construction specialist and an innovative force in the construction industry, driven by our purpose to help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces. This goes beyond mere projects; we're passionate about creating positive impacts for our people, our business, our clients, their customers, and the communities where we live and work.
As a part of our vibrant culture, we encourage our people to be ‘Straightforward’, conveying information clearly and concisely. We value ‘Personable’ individuals who can build trust at all levels internally and externally. Our team is ‘Agile’, capable of swift problem-solving and innovation. We are ‘Restless’, continuously seeking improvement and development. And above all, we are ‘SMART’, goal-oriented and capable of multi-tasking efficiently. If these values resonate with you, we'd love to hear from you.
As a key member of the team, you will assist with and coordinate live projects by working with other members of the project team to develop, monitor and maintain contracts and programmes. You will ensure operational, commercial, project and factory teams are always fully aware of critical activities and risks of the respective projects.
As a Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and produce accurate tender programmes and identify any potential risks.
- Establish contract programme and issue to site manager, supporting the site manager with monthly updates and identify any programme risks and opportunities.
- Liaise with Sector Leads and collate project timelines in order to establish and update the Reds10 master programme.
- Produce and collate the relevant information from project personnels to ensure the EOT programme has sufficient justification for the client to award an EOT.
- Work with key sub-contractors to identify and coordinate master sub-contractor programme.
- Support project managers through the PCSA with their CP programme submission.
Skills & qualifications
- Excellent people management skills with track record of being able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships and build trust with all levels of team internally and externally.
- An analytical nature, passion for problem solving and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with other directors to achieve shared outcomes and objectives.
- Proven ability to review and improve processes and procedures, looking for innovative and creative solutions.
- Highly competent in production planning and control.
- Great attention to detail, numerically literate and able to multitask as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Calm, considered and rational under pressure.
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
This role will be based either at our London Head Office or our Driffield factory.
Driffield Business Park
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street
We eagerly await the chance to review your application and discuss how you can contribute to our team.
Reds10 is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Reds10 today and unleash your potential!