Your Career with Reds10: Operation and Maintenance Administrator
Reds10 is an award-winning, off-site construction specialist, providing clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, fit out, operate and hire modular buildings. We exist to help equip society to LIVE, LEARN and THRIVE in AMAZING SPACES.
Led by an experienced management team, Reds10 prioritises customer experience, building performance and design quality. Pushing the architectural boundaries, we are challenging the 'one size fits all' perception of modular construction and instead creating amazing buildings with high architectural integrity in partnership with architectural practices.
Our passion to deliver great experiences for our clients and their customers and to change and drive our industry forward is what brings us together.
As part of Team Reds10, you can have the autonomy to take your career in whichever direction you choose alongside fantastic colleagues who will support you along the way.
We are looking for a meticulous and hardworking operations and maintenance administrator to join our support team here at Reds10!
Working closely with the document controller, you will be responsible for the collection of project documentation and collating the information into a well-organised filing system. Your main objective will be to ensure that a full set of O&M's have been approved and prepared ahead of projects practical completion to encourage a positive customer experience leaving a 'best in the class' impression of Reds10 to the client and end users.
- Communicate awareness of O&M procedures to project members.
- Execution or project specific trackers to make sure all relevant information is collected.
- Execution of O&M workflows to ensure timely collection of handover information, working closely with Site Managers to understand progress of site and what information can now be collected.
- Continuously contacting O&M collaborators to ensure that all information has been received.
- Preparation of reports for project members and senior managers to ascertain project progress for O&M's.
- Submission of project information for project members to review and approve.
- Oversee the production O&Ms in the final form requested by the client.
- Upload off O&M information to client portals as appropriate.
- Follow all Reds10 platform policies implemented for ACC, Monday.com and SharePoint.
- Work across a number of projects simultaneously.
Skills & Experience
- Equivalent work experience of 1-2 years.
- Experience using Autodesk products.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Works well with other people and is a team player.
- Has tenacity and perseverance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to pass information clearly and concisely.
- Strong ability to operate software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to quickly upskill in platforms and software used at Reds10.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels with colleagues, consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines.
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Our people lead the innovations and deliver the solutions that help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces.
Our aim is to create an inspiring, safe, and inclusive environment where all our people can live, learn, and thrive. Our guiding principles establish the ambitions and beliefs that steer how we will live our purpose and are the foundation of our commitment to each other.
If you share our ambitions and beliefs, help us to live them and fundamentally change the way spaces are designed, funded, built, and operated!
30 Great Guildford Street