Your Career with Reds10: MEP Lead
Reds10 is an award-winning, off-site construction specialist, providing clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, fit out, operate and hire modular buildings. We exist to help equip society to LIVE, LEARN and THRIVE in AMAZING SPACES.
Led by an experienced management team, Reds10 prioritises customer experience, building performance and design quality. Pushing the architectural boundaries, we are challenging the 'one size fits all' perception of modular construction and instead creating amazing buildings with high architectural integrity in partnership with architectural practices.
Our passion to deliver great experiences for our clients and their customers and to change and drive our industry forward is what brings us together.
As part of Team Reds10, you can have the autonomy to take your career in whichever direction you choose alongside fantastic colleagues who will support you along the way.
We are looking for a driven and meticulous MEP Lead to take charge of our new MEP team here at Reds10. As MEP lead you will be responsible for overseeing all MEP aspects of projects from inception to completion, ensuring efficient planning, design, production, installation, commissioning, and effective project close-out as well as effective team management.
- Over seeing and driving the integration between the site and the factory for all MEP related works, reporting to the teams involved with regards to any lessons learnt.
- MEP Performance of a portfolio of projects in terms of time, cost, quality, safety standards and client satisfaction.
- Working with the COO and Technical Director to help define and develop optimal sub-assemblies to drive maximum offsite PMV.
- Understanding the drive for our sites to be an extension of the factory, develop and implement best practice relative to onsite production processes and lead in changing site mindsets away from traditional construction to a production/assembly way of working.
- Defining and delivering the MEP procurement and design management strategies to ensure optimum performance and maximise PMV. Ensuring that supply chains develop and grow to support Reds 10 growth and continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of MEP systems, codes, regulations, and industry practices.
- Strong leadership skills to guide cross-functional teams effectively.
- Proficient in MEP software tools for design, simulation, and project management.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with teams, clients, stakeholders and subcontractors.
- Financial acumen for budgeting, cost control, and procurement.
- Excellent Problem-solving ability to address technical challenges and project issues.
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Our people lead the innovations and deliver the solutions that help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces.
Our aim is to create an inspiring, safe, and inclusive environment where all our people can live, learn, and thrive. Our guiding principles establish the ambitions and beliefs that steer how we will live our purpose and are the foundation of our commitment to each other.
If you share our ambitions and beliefs, help us to live them and fundamentally change the way spaces are designed, funded, built, and operated!
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street