Reds10 is an award-winning, off-site construction specialist, providing clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, fit out, operate and hire modular buildings. We exist to help equip society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces.
Led by an experienced management team, Reds10 prioritises customer experience, building performance and design quality. Pushing the architectural boundaries, we are challenging the 'one size fits all' perception of modular construction and instead creating amazing buildings with high architectural integrity in partnership with architectural practices.
We all pride ourselves on our no-nonsense, personal approach and ability to get the job done, so meet the team and find out a little more about what makes us tick.
Our passion to deliver great experiences for our clients and their customers and to change and drive our industry forward is what brings us together. It is what unites us in our desire to equip society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces.
As part of Team Reds10, you can have the autonomy to take your career in whichever direction you choose alongside fantastic colleagues who will support you along the way.
Are you an experienced financial professional with a deep understanding of financial management and a passion for driving strategic decision-making? We are seeking a highly skilled Financial Controller to join our finance team at our London headquarters. As a Financial Controller, you will play a key role in overseeing our financial operations ensuing accuracy, compliance and providing valuable insight to support Reds10’s growth.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial statements and reports in compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
- Provide accurate data for budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes.
- Develop and implement financial policies, control procedures to safeguard the company's assets and ensure compliance.
- Assist with month-end balance sheet reconciliation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline financial processes.
- Manage subcontractor invoices and provide accurate information for CIS returns.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvements.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. CPA or CMA certification is highly preferred.
- Proven experience as a Finance Controller or similar role, preferably in the construction or related industry.
- Advance knowledge of MS.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and analyse financial data.
- Proficient in financial software and systems (e.g., Sage, ERP, financial reporting tools).
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate and present financial information to stakeholders at all levels.
From the date of joining;
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata) – 3 are kept back for Christmas as the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Full access to our internal and external training and development when relevant to position
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get together for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship/University Fees – on approval in advance
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Our people lead the innovations and deliver the solutions that help everyone live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces.
Our aim is to create an inspiring, safe and inclusive environment where all our people can live, learn and thrive. Our guiding principles establish the ambitions and beliefs that steer how we will live our purpose and are the foundation of our commitment to each other.
If you share our ambitions and beliefs, help us to live them and fundamentally change the way spaces are designed, funded, built and operated!
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street
Join Reds10 and be part of a team that is revolutionising the industry, delivering amazing spaces, and making a positive impact.
We eagerly await the chance to review your application and discuss how you can contribute to our team.
Reds10 is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Reds10 today and unleash your potential!