Your Career with Reds10: Design Coordinator
Reds10 is an award-winning, off-site construction specialist, providing clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, fit out, operate and hire modular buildings. We exist to help equip society to LIVE, LEARN and THRIVE in AMAZING SPACES.
Led by an experienced management team, Reds10 prioritises customer experience, building performance and design quality. Pushing the architectural boundaries, we are challenging the 'one size fits all' perception of modular construction and instead creating amazing buildings with high architectural integrity in partnership with architectural practices.
Our passion to deliver great experiences for our clients and their customers and to change and drive our industry forward is what brings us together.
As part of Team Reds10, you can have the autonomy to take your career in whichever direction you choose alongside fantastic colleagues who will support you along the way.
We are looking for a passionate and hard-working design coordinator to join our Reds10 design team! You will be responsible for ensuring the effective creation and delivery of high-quality design solutions for projects from inception to completion, supporting the design team to meet client expectations and deadlines and building strong working relationships internally and externally.
As a Design Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking reviews of designs, procurement, and construction information to ensure compliance with project documentation, client output specifications, and statutory requirements.
- Reviewing and approving of consultant’s design and sub-contractor’s drawings to ensure coordination among various trades.
- Coordinating 3D designs across different disciplines using Revit, BIM360 Design suite and AEC Autodesk collection.
- Running design team meetings, tracking actions, and managing design consultants.
- Conducting site and factory visits and report back to Design Manager.
- Submitting design packs to clients and responding to client comments and coordinating responses from the design team.
Skills & Experience
- Designing background demonstrating excellent technical abilities.
- Strong experience with Revit and Autocad.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping others.
- Proven ability to review and improve processes and procedures, looking for innovative and creative solutions.
- Strong experience of RIBA stages 4-5
- A straightforward approach, able to express information clearly and concisely using excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A relevant degree; Architecture, structural and civil engineering, construction management.
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our people lead the innovations and deliver the solutions that help everyone live, learn, and thrive in amazing spaces.
Our aim is to create an inspiring, safe, and inclusive environment where all our people can live, learn, and thrive. Our guiding principles establish the ambitions and beliefs that steer how we will live our purpose and are the foundation of our commitment to each other.
If you are a quantity surveyor and you share our ambitions and beliefs, help us to live them and fundamentally change the way spaces are designed, funded, built, and operated!