Your Career with Reds10: Commercial Administrator
Reds10 is an award-winning, off-site construction specialist, providing clients with a full turnkey service to design, finance, build, equip, fit out, operate and hire modular buildings. We exist to help equip society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces.
Led by an experienced management team, Reds10 prioritises customer experience, building performance and design quality. Pushing the architectural boundaries, we are challenging the 'one size fits all' perception of modular construction and instead creating amazing buildings with high architectural integrity in partnership with architectural practices.
We all pride ourselves on our no-nonsense, personal approach and ability to get the job done, so meet the team and find out a little more about what makes us tick.
Our passion to deliver great experiences for our clients and their customers and to change and drive our industry forward is what brings us together. It is what unites us in our desire to equip society to live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces.
As part of Team Reds10, you can have the autonomy to take your career in whichever direction you choose alongside fantastic colleagues who will support you along the way.
As a key member of the commercial team, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth functioning of the commercial department by providing administrative support such as maintaining commercial records within various commercial systems and liaising with internal and external stake holders and subcontractors.
- Keeping accurate commercial records and filling systems
- Processing PO’s, applications, certificates through Webcontractor and Eque2
- Assisting finance in resolving supplier invoice queries
- Maintaining and updating commercial information and records within all commercial systems
- Administrating Webcontractor and Monday.com across the commercial department
- Liaising with the Commercial Department to support with query resolution
- Creation of Webcontractor projects, subcontractor orders and subcontractor profiles
- Ensure seamless communication and collaboration with the Finance department and other key internal stakeholders
- Comply with all Reds10 ISO requirements such as following company policies and procedures, attending compulsory training sessions and actively working towards objectives
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience using any ERP and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical in nature, passion for problem-solving and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to review and improve processes and procedures, looking for innovative and creative solutions
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships and build trust with all levels of team internally and externally
- A straightforward approach, able to express information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent ability to understand and apply feedback on work performance.
- Calm, considered and rational under pressure.
- Agile, flexible and pragmatic
- Strong understanding of the technical details
What can you expect from us?
From the date of joining;
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Competitive salary, with regular performance reviews
- 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Full access to our internal and external training and development
- Monthly Team Socials
- The business get togethers for social events such as cricket/boxing/rally car racing
- Team Events – 2 business events happen per year, one in the Summer and another at Christmas
- Volunteering Days – 1 day per year per employee are dedicated to Charity work
- Apprenticeship / University Fees
After successful completion of probation;
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Private Medical with BUPA.
- Medical CashPlan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Fees reimbursement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (once eligible)
Our people lead the innovations and deliver the solutions that help everyone live, learn and thrive in amazing spaces.
Our aim is to create an inspiring, safe and inclusive environment where all our people can live, learn and thrive. Our guiding principles establish the ambitions and beliefs that steer how we will live our purpose and are the foundation of our commitment to each other.
If you share our ambitions and beliefs, help us to live them and fundamentally change the way spaces are designed, funded, built and operated!
129-131 The Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street
Join Reds10 and be part of a team that is revolutionising the industry, delivering amazing spaces, and making a positive impact.
We eagerly await the chance to review your application and discuss how you can contribute to our team.
Reds10 is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Reds10 today and unleash your potential!